Good afternoon all! Today I’m going to do a Book tag today stolen from BookTube
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
I have no objections to reading trilogies but I would rather read stand alones as I have read more of these.
2. Read only female or male authors?
Female authors as some of my favorite books are by female authors.
3. Shop at Waterstones or Amazon?
Waterstones – I think its good to support our high-street shops
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Neither – yes there are good adaptions but sometimes I would rather keep the world and adventure of that book in my head and not for some tv or film production company to ruin
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books a week – I would go mad if I could only read 5 pages of a book a day
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
at this time in my life a reviewer although I have been doing some writing recently and have had a few plot ideas
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before
always read new books – I would soon probably get bored of the same books
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
I would say a Bookseller you get to see new books coming in and keep up to date with whats going on in the book world
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
I have my favorites genres but there’s quite a few so I do already mix and match
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical book every time – there is nothing quite like reading from a physical book
I tag all Book bloggers reading this – please tweet me on twitter if you do this tag as I would love to see your answers.