The Reading Habits Book Tag Part 1
This tag was created by TheBookJazz Click here for Original Book Tag
I have not been tagged by anyone but as part of Blogmas I want to complete as many Book tag blog posts as I can
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
In the winter its on the sofa or in bed. In the summer out in the garden where I can top up the tan.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I bookmark everytime. I find random bits of paper can easily fall out and loose your place in the book. You cannot have that!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop reading. Sometimes if I have time I challenge myself to get to a certain chapter or a certain page in the book.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Most of the times I will have a coffee white with no sugar.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I love listening to music while reading, I have actually found I love listening to classical music
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I can read several at once so I can mood read
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Whenever I can get time to read even if it is just 1 page I will read
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head (it would be very annoying for those around me if I were to read out loud).
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
NEVER!!!! – Whats the point in spending money or making the effort to go to the library to just do that
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
The spine always tends to break with me. If I have brought the book I want to enjoy reading it and not worry about how I hold the book
11. Do you write in your books?
No but have had second books which people have and I love reading notes they have made feels like i’m buddy reading the book with someone